From the Tying Shoes and Other Musical Feets! CD by Sharon MacDonald
1. Write the song on a chart. Have the children find all the "B" words. As they sing the
song have them stand up and sit down when they hear a "B" word.
2. Write the words "munch a' bunch" three times on a sentence. Cut apart the words.
The children match the cut-apart words to the words on the chart.
3. Highlight the words that rhyme with lunch (i.e., munch and bunch). Think of other
words that rhyme with lunch; like brunch, crunch, hunch, and punch.
4. Find Bolivia on a World map. Look up Bolivia on the internet. Research the banana
industry. Find a pen pal school in Bolivia and correspond with the students there.
5. Find pictures of a banana, baboon, grove, and someone eating lunch. Have the
children match the pictures to words on the chart.
Return to Tying Shoes CD Archives